Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my penicillin,my wonder drug

atok,mkcik shuke3 bila kamoo paki kmeja petak2 ni,ary2 jupe mkcik pki bju ni pom mkin syg lool..
=))
sila abai c chantek jelita ditepi etu yg sebok menambah seri pic atok. 


encik atok,
kamoo,kamoo penicillin sy,
n sy da addicted 2 u coz u had been my drug,
tat flow to da whole entire body of mine.
i admit!!
i awredy tried 2 stay away from u,
dulu n in diz couple of day,
but its da hardest thing to do.
all da things tat u had shout out laz nyte* act, shud i say just now@a few hours ago
make me more n more confident,
2 go through' diz lyfe 2gether wit u.
thanxx 4 accompany me 8 n 1/2 hour,
even i noe u r tired,
thanxx 4 'demo tanyo ,kawe jwb' session,hu3
thanxx sacrifice ur resting tyme,ur bedtime 4 me,
lending ur ears,
consulting me,
persuade me,
calm me down,
holding me thight,
cheer me up,
n let me 4get da disaster 4 a while..
n now,hope i can b as calm as when wit u,
hope i can b as strong as i can
thanxx a lot darl~

-ye,sy insan terpilih untuk facing all diz thing,n i will prove tat i will succeed to against those thing-

this finger dancing on the keyboard on 22/09/10 at 11.45am




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...